The Thermite Versipack (#0401) exploded onto center stage in the spring of 2003 as the flagship model of what is now MAXPEDITION"s best-selling Versipack line. This revolutionary new multi-functional bag, designed either to be worn on the waist with a supporting leg strap or shoulder slung, made way for a new genre in tactical nylon: everyday hard-use gear.
The Thermite has one main compartment equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice, e.g. flashlight and extra mags.
MAXPEDITION has increased the elasticity and comfort of the removable leg strap and has upgraded the rear mesh cover to a 4-layer high-breathability sandwich material for cooler extended wear. All Thermite Versipacks are also now ambidextrous!
Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
Belt: Integral Waist Belt @ 29" min., 80" max.
Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender
Color Options: Black / Green / Khaki / Digital Foliage Camo (+ 4 EUR)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
MAXPEDITION"s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.